Technology

How To Identify The Song Name of Unknown Song ?

What Song Is This? What is the Lyric of this song ?


           Hello ! Viewers, Today I'm back with a trending useful post ,When I listen to a Radio  sometimes I fall I love with some songs even I never heard it before, But in that case I want to know what song it is ? And even Lyrics of that song. However we are not so Genius at some songs right ? In that case, it would be a bit harder to Identify that song.

          This happened to me when I'm listening to an English Radio Station, I fell in love with one song Name READY or NOT , But at that time I was not clear with the lyrics and name of that song.After a couple of years, at last, I got the name and now listening to that song regularly.

How is it possible ?
So many people are facing this kind of incidents and wasting time like me
So, Here i came up with a solution.I'm giving the list of apps that gives you the lyrics and name of a particular song.so, whenever you need help of this issue you ownload this app and find the song name.

Download Song Finding App

  1. MusiXmatch (Free)
  2. Shazam (Free but limited)
  3. Hound (Free)
  4. WatZatSong
  5. SoundHound (Free)
  6. Spotsearch (Free)
  7. Musipedia
  8. FolkTuneFinder


 Follow Us On Social Media


About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.